AIM
createbmx

A Dumass Alien 3 A Dumass Alien 3

nicely done

this was an all around good production. if it could have a little bit cleaner lookin characters, it would be even better. im not dissin though

A View To A Kill A View To A Kill

really, really good

iliked this shit alot. the music choice adds to the suspense. at first, i thought there was too much tweening...but then the character turned around in frame by frame action and made happy as a schoolgirl.

Scrap Book: Bohh vs. Nosu Scrap Book: Bohh vs. Nosu

holy shit!!!

that was incredible, i cant believe that was made with flash. you are quite impressive.

Fr0sty Tribute Fr0sty Tribute

hunh???

what the hell is this. make better stuff. be a little creative when composing.

The Final Task The Final Task

oh my god this is good

this man is the physical form of all that is good. i cant believe this was made with flash. more, more, more!!!!

all yor base r blong 2 us all yor base r blong 2 us

super dope production

this was super nice. the only set back for me is that i have no idea what any of this is. someone be kind enough to mail some background info so i can better understand.

whats up with the bad grammar?

Mr. T vs Cats Mr. T vs Cats

saved by the T

if it werent for the audio clips of T, this would be a piece of shit. the little bit of animation there was sucked super bad. mr.T is so funny though.

Heroes of Cybertron Heroes of Cybertron

this was dope

this was super awesome. good music, good look, good everything. the running scene looked a little sketchy but it doesnt bother me.

Don't Touch Me Don't Touch Me

cool

the brak song is what makes it funny. southpark, canadian style.

The Final Dump The Final Dump

very funny

this is very funny. the screaming adds so much effect. oh, yeah the giant ass ripping, nail infested turd adds a little effect as well.